The use of quenching machine tools for high-frequency quenching of automobile spare parts can meet the needs of automated quenching production:
1. Heat treatment of various hardware tools and hand tools. Such as pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, axes, etc.
2. High-frequency quenching of various auto parts and motorcycle parts. Such as: crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, crank pin, sprocket, camshaft, valve, all kinds of rocker shafts; various gears, splines, transmission half shafts, various small shafts, various pulls in the gearbox Fork and other high-frequency quenching treatment.
3. High frequency hardening of gears, shafts, etc. on various power tools.
4. High frequency quenching heat treatment of various hydraulic components and pneumatic components. Such as the plunger of the plunger pump, the rotor of the rotor pump; the reversing shaft on various valves, the gear pump gear quenching.
5. Heat treatment of metal parts. Such as various gears, sprockets, various shafts, spline shafts, pins and other high-frequency quenching heat treatment.
6. Quenching of machine tool bed rails in the machine tool industry. Heat treatment, parts quenching, gear quenching, stainless steel annealing, etc.